I created these fun fold tags as a thank you to all who recently ordered my Fun Folds Kit to Go.
The two-sided designer papers in bright colors and patterns make these tags fun no matter which way they are folded! There is even a little room for a personal note or treat inside!
1. Cut a piece of designer paper 4" x 4"
2. Score in half (2")
3. On the right side of the score line, measure and mark at 1"
4. Along the 4" edge, measure and mark down 2".
5. Connect the marks and cut.
6. On the left side, punch using the tag punch.
7. Fold in half and adhere together.
Stamps: Sunburst Sayings
Ink: Island Indigo, Garden Green, Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Schoolhouse DSP
Accessories: 1 1/4" circle punch, Scallop Tag Topper punch, corner rounder, Tree Builder punch (flower), Pool Party Glitter ribbon, Curvy Corner Trio punch, Stampin' Stapler