Thursday, November 12, 2015

Matchbook Treat Holder

Good Morning, Stampers!

          WOW! WOW! WOW! AND WOW!!! I am A-MAZED (and stunned) at how much you                  all LOVED my Lots of Joy Gift Tag Pouch!!! (get the info here) I have been super-busy         getting together the over 300+ tutorial and kit requests I have received so far in the last two days -             you all are all simply wonderful and I thank you so much!! 

To show my graditude, I have created a FREE TUTORIAL for you all!
It features the same stamp set and designer paper featured in the Lots of Joy Pouch.
I hope you ENJOY!

Merry and Bright Matchbook Treat Holder


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Lots of Joy
Ink: Night of Navy, Marina Mist
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Season of Cheer DSP, Soft Sky
Accessories: ½: circle punch, 3/4” circle punch, 1” circle punch, 1 3/8” circle punch, 1 ¾” circle punch, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin’ Stapler


Thanks again and Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: