Friday, August 07, 2015

Fall Happy Scenes

Good Morning, Stampers!

When Mr. Brown dropped off my box of Holiday preview products, I couldn't wait to get my hands on them! The hardest part was deciding what to open first!

It didn't take me long, though - isn't the new Woodland embossing folder just gorgeous?! Just look at the detail! I'm telling you, it will be hard to resist this one! It makes a great background for the Happy Scenes stamp set, don't you think?!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Happy Scenes*
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Delightful Dijon
Paper: Very Vanilla
Accessories: Oval framelits, blender pens, Woodland embossing folder*
*Available September 1, 2015

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So simple and beautiful! Fantastic fall card!