Thursday, March 19, 2015

Tour de Freaks - Spring Has Sprung Blog Hop

Hello, Stampers!

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

Welcome to the Control Freaks Spring Blog Hop!
This month, we are featuring all things SPRING!

Whether you are arriving from Wendy's Wickedly Wonderful (AND FABULOUS!)
Creations or just starting out here, be ready to be inspired!
It's a short hop, but we are packed full of fun ideas for you!


My first project is an Easter Wall/Door Hanging. I see these
cute felt cutouts for every occasion at my local Dollartree. 
I keep collecting them thinking "one of these days I will
create something with it"! (Has that ever happened to you?)
Well, I finally got a chance to use one - take a look:


What I love is that it is so light - even with the embellishments.
Just a little compliments the cutout nicely.
It would be a nice welcome to your friends and family for your front door!


The second project is a little candy holder featuring the
Cheerful Critters and a Tiny Treat Box. 
I just cut off the flaps of the box and adhered a little
critter to each side. 


Fill with your favorite Easter treats!



 Would make a great place card for the Easter table, too!

 Now hop on over to Dannie at Dannie's Designs to see what fabulous
project she has to share with you!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: