Saturday, December 27, 2014

So Happy For You

Good  Morning, Stampers!

I have more fun products to share with you today! I have about 50 leftover wax paper butterflies from a recent swap I participated in and I just couldn't bear to throw them away! I created this card around the butterfly featuring the stamp set Butterfly Basics. I love that there are coordinating Butterfly framelits to match! These butterflies are GORGEOUS!

Do you notice a few more NEW products? The sentiment is from the Sale-A-Bration set Simply Wonderful (FREE and coming soon!) as well as the Petal Potpourri stamp set (also coming soon!)
New products that will make a great addition to your stampin' supplies!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Butterfly Basics, Petal Potpourri, Simply Wonderful
Ink:Soft Suede, Encore Metallic Gold, Hello Honey, Whisper White
Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Waxed Paper
Accessories: Banner Framelits, Woodgrain embossing folder, Butterflies framelits, Basic Rhinestones

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: