Saturday, October 24, 2020

Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop - Spooky Halloween

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Oooooohh! The Create with Connie and Mary
Design team is creating SpOoKy cards this week.
Are you ready for Halloween?? 


I love the Magic in this Night designer paper so much, I had nothing but scraps left!
Good for me that it made it so much easier to create this card! 

I simply adhered the strips of  paper onto a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper
White cardstock and then adhered that to my card base.

It's a fun way to get a unique background - give it a try!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Festive Corners, Harvest Hellos
Ink: Whisper White, Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Tranquil Tide, Magic in the Night DSP
Accessories: Apple Builder punch, Iridescent Pearls, Halloween Magic dies

Happpie Stampin'!


Ready for more SPOOKY ideas??
Go NEXT to see what Brenda has created or
BACK to see what Debbie has created!



No comments: