Thursday, April 05, 2018

Grateful for You

Good Morning, Stampers!

I needed a last-minute thank you card and dusted off my Remarkable You stamp set to create it!
With all the fun products in the Occasions Mini Catalog, I tend to neglect the Annual Catalog products. Shameful, I know! The retiring lists will be announced next week - gotta get as much use out of the products as I can!!


I stamped the leaves 3x using Basic Black ink and colored
them with my Aqua Painter using Wild Wasabi and Garden Green inks
The flowers were stamped on separate Whisper White cardstock using
Archival Basic Black ink and colored with Peek-A-Boo Peach, 
Crushed Curry, Tangering Tango and Cherry Cobbler inks.
The flowers were then adhered using Stampin' Dimensionals 
and tied with Linen Thread in a bow.

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Remarkable You
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Peek-A-Boo Peach, Crushed Curry,
Tangerine Tango, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Linen Thread, Aqua Painter

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: