Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #277

Good Morning, Stampers!

Welcome back to another fabulous challenge with the Paper Craft Crew! This week, we are following this fun sketch:

I started off following the speckled background
using the Brilliant Red Brusho. I sprinkled a few
shakes of the color onto watercolor paper and spritzed
it with water and let it dry completely.


I continued along with the sketch adding the
Basic Black designer paper and Whisper White
panel on top. After that, I kind of fell off the
sketch and went on doing my own thing.
That's what I love about sketches!
They are a great way to get you started and
then you can let your creativity take over!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Weather Together
Ink: Archival Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Watercolor, Basic Black, Real Red, Petal Passion DSP
Accessories: Brusho, Umbrella Weather framelits, Stampin' Spritzer

Check out what the designers
have created with this sketch!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: