Good Morning, Stampers!
I am so excited to share with you my 12 Days of Christmas today! Over the next 12 days, I have festive projects to inspire you - complete with instructions!
First up is my Cookie Cutter Trio of Tags! These are simple little tags to add to your holiday packages or tasty treats. These sweet little images are sure to bring a smile to many faces!
1. Cut (3) 2" x 3" pieces of Whisper White cardstock.
2. Punch the top using the scallop tag topper punch
3. Round the bottom corners of each tag.
4. Cut (3) 3/4" x 2" pieces of Candy Cane Lane designer paper and adhere to the tags.
5. Cut (3) 3 1/2" pieces of Real Red Stitched Edge ribbon and adhere just above the designer paper.
6. Trim the edges of the ribbons as desired.
7. Stamp the Santa and reindeer images onto Whisper White cardstock using Jet Black Stazon ink.
8. Stamp the gingerbread man using Chocolate Chio ink onto Whisper White cardstock.
9. Punch all (3) images using the Cookie Cutter Builder punch.
10. Stamp the sentiments using Jet Black Stazon.
11. Color the Santa and Reindeer images using Blender Pens.
12. Adhere the images to the tags using Stampin' Dimensionals.
13. Stamp a reindeer nose onto Whisper White cardstock using Real Red ink. Cut and adhere to the reindeer using a Stampin' Dimensional.
14. Stamp the bowtie onto Whisper White cardstock using Real Red ink. Punch and adhere to the gingerbread boy using a Stampin' Dimensional.
Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas, Oh, What Fun
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Accessories: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Real Red Stitched Edge ribbon, Scallop Tag Topper punch, Corner Rounder
Be sure to come back tomorrow to see Day 2!