1. Cut a gift card using the Warmth and Cheer dsp and the Gift Card framelit
2. Adhere the gift card on the two long sides and one short side.
3. Stamp the to/from onto Crumb Cake cardstock using Archival Basic Black ink.
4. Cut using the circle stitched framelit and adhere to the envelope.
5. Cut the snowman from Whisper White cardstock and emboss using the Holly embossing folder.
6. Stamp the scarf on your color choice using Versamark ink.
7. Cut using the coordinating framelit.
8. Adhere the scarf to the snowman.
9. Cut a hat from Basic Black cardstock and adhere to the top of the snowman.
10. Adhere a Mini Jingle Bell to the hat using a glue dot.
11. Adhere the snowman to the envelope using Stampin' Dimensionals
12. Wrap the gift card using the Whisper White ribbon.
13. Tie the Basic Black Baker's Twine around the white ribbon in a bow to secure.
14. Insert the gift card inside the envelope.
Stamps: Merriest Wishes, Snow Place
Ink: Versamark, Archival Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Garden Green, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Warmth and Cheer DSP
Accessories: Snow Friends framelits, Stitched Shapes framelits, Gift Card envelope and Trims framelits, Holly Embossing Folder, Mini Jungle Bells, WHisper White ribbon, Baisc Black Bakers Twine,.