Day 11of my 12 Days of Christmas brings this natural
wooden ornament/tag. I came across a big bag of these
pre-cut pieces at my local craft store thought they would
be beautiful decorated and hanging on my tree! Of course,
I think they would really be great as the center of
attention on a gift package, too!
I simply drilled a hole and got to work!
I stamped directly onto the wood and then layered
all the die cuts.
The sparkle of the glimmer paper really sparkles
against the tree lights!
1. Drill a hole in the center of the wood.
2. Stamp the sprigs using Garden Green ink.
3. Cut (2) sprigs from Garden Green cardstock and adhere.
4. Cut the leaves from Gold Glimmer paper and adhere on top of the sprigs.
5. Cut the base of the pinecone from gold foil paper.
6. Cut the top of the pinecone from Early Espresso cardstock.
7. Adhere both pinecone pieces together and adhere using a Stampin' Dimensional
6. Cut the sentiment from red glimmer paper and adhere.
7. Punch (3) circles (berries) from red glimmer paper and adhere.
8. Tie a small bow in gold ribbon and adhere using a glue dot.
9. Tie a string from white baker's twine to hang.
Stamps: Christmas Pines
Ink: Garden Green
Paper: Garden Green, Gold Foil, Gold Glimmer, Red Glimmer, Early Espresso
Accessories: Pretty Pines framelits, Christmas Greetings thinlits, hole punch, 1/8" gold ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine