Day 9 of my 12 Days of Christmas is SUPERSIZED!
I created this extra large card measuring 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" for a church group
needing a card large enough for their entire group to sign. I think
this super-size will work! I had so much fun with all the extra
space to fill, too! It was easy to create an envelope for this card with
the Envelope Punch Board. I cut a 12"x12" piece of designer
paper to 11" x 11" and followed the score lines given on the board.
A perfect fit!
1. Fold an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock in half.
2. Cut a piece of music designer paper to 4 1/2" x 5 1/2".
3. Adhere to the card front.
4. Stamp the sunbuest onto the card front using Crushed Curry ink.
5. Stamp (3) small stars using Crushed Curry ink.
6. Stamp the sentiment using Archival Basic Black ink.
7. Tap the Gold Wink of Stella pen all over the card front to att touches of gold shimmer.
8. Cut the star from Crushed Curry cardstock and adhere to the sumburst.
9. Stamp the angel onto Very Vanilla cardstock using Archival Basic Black ink. Cut.
10. Color the wings using the Gold Wink of Stella pen.
11. Color the hair using Tip Top Taupe ink and a blender pen.
12. Color the halo using Pear Piazzazz ink and a blender pen.
13. Color the cheeks using Blushing Bride ink and a blender pen,
14. Adhere the angel to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Stamps: Wonder of Christmas, Kinda Eclectic, Star of Light
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Tip Top Taupe, Blushing Bride
Paper: Very Vanilla, This Christmas DSP
Accessories: Starlight thinlits, Gold Wink of Stella pen, blender pen, Envelope Punch Board