TODAY COULD BE YOUR LUCKY DAY! I am so excited to share with you a little sneak peek of an upcoming Sale-A-Bration "freebie" - Avant Garden! This is the set I am featuring in the December Mini Session over at Create with Connie and Mary. Want to hear something FABULOUS? If you leave me a comment today (Wednesday, 12/7), you will be entered into a drawing to receive a FREE subscription for the December Mini Session! Tell me what you think of this set! Will you be adding it to your wishlist? I wanna know!
2. Stamp the flower across the center of the card using Crumb Cake ink.
3. Stamp the sentiment onto Very Vanilla cardstock and die cut using the Tags and Labels framelits.
4. Adhere the Very Vanilla Lace Trim along the left side of the card using Tear and Tape.
5. Adhere the sentiment using Stampin' Dimensionals.
6. Die cut the butterfly from Blusing Bride cardstock using the Bold Butterfly framelits.
7. Adhere to the card front using a Stampin' Dimensional.
8. Pull a few threads from Very Vanilla Thick Bakers Twine and tie in a bow.
9. Adhere the bow to the butterfly using a glue dot.
Stamps: Avant Garden
Ink: Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Very Vanilla Lace Trim, Bold Butterfly Framelits, Tags and Labels framlits. Very Vanilla Thick Baker's Twine.
Stamp sets we are featuring in December: