THANK YOU KINDLY to all of you who subscribed to the Create with Connie and Mary September Session! I hope you are enjoying all of the exclusive projects the design team has created for you! I created this card just for all of you - THANK YOU! If you haven't yet subscribed, there is still time! You will get ALL the tutorials so you can begin creating right away!
1. Stamp the World of Thanks image onto Peek-A-Boo Peach cardstock using Peek-A-Boo Peach ink.
2. Die cut a Flourish Thinlit leaf from Copper Foil cardstock and adhere to the card front.
3. Stamp the sentiment using Early Espresso ink.
4. Wrap a Very Vanilla Baker's Twine thread and adhere to the leaf using a glue dot.
5. Adhere a White Perfect Accent dot to the center of the thread.
Get all the September Session
details at Create with Connie and Mary!
Stamps: World of Thanks, One Big Meaning
Ink: Peek-A-Boo Peach, Early Espresso
Paper: Peek-A-Boo Peach, Copper Foil
Accessories: Very Vanilla Bakers Twine, White Perfect Accents