Thursday, June 16, 2016

Just A Note

Good Morning, Stampers!

I'm using up some small pieces of designer paper for today's card. It's a great way to keep your scrap pile to a minimum! I'm sure you all can relate to having lots of scraps - challenge yourself to use them and create something spectacular!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Better Together
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Very Vanilla, Watermelon Wonder, Night of Navy, Affectionately Yours DSP
Accessories: Birds and Blooms thinlits, Floral Affection embossing folder

The Create with Connie and Mary June 

2016 MINI SESSION is now open!


I am featuring the Best Birds set- 
Be sure to subscribe so you can see!

Get (5) complete projects - card sets as well as 3d projects - 
featuring products from the new Idea Book and Catalog. 

Full-color step-by-step instructions make it easy to recreate!

My card here gives you a little taste of my exclusive project 
for June. The card coordinates with my project and would
make a great gift for family or friends!! 



Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: