Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Candy Cane Wrap

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have another Candy Cane treat to share with you today. I created these for all of my class attendees  this week - festive and tasty!! I created the wrap using the Label framelit and embossed it with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder. I stapled the label close to the candy cane to secure.

I used the Festival of Trees stamp set for this project, but the images can easily be swapped out for any theme all thru the winter season!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Festival of Trees, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Champagne Glimmer
Accessories: Itty Bitty Accents Star punch, Tree Punch, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Bitty Banner framelits, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Label Framelits

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: