Monday, November 11, 2013

Remembering Christmas - BADA BLING!

Good Morning, Stampers!

It is hard to believe but TODAY is my LAST project share for the Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection! Has it really been 4 weeks???

No need to worry if you still haven't subscribed. ALL of the projects shared throughout these past few weeks will still be available for you to download!

I am giving you a little hint as to what my last project features. I LOVE the deer image (though, I will admit it took me awhile!) There is nothing better than a blinged-up reindeer - check out this sparkly- gold beauty! I paired him up with the Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit leftovers to create this card:


Check out all of the details on the Winter Collection Subscription by visiting Create with Connie and Mary! This week's theme is all out last-minute gift-giving ideas. You won't want to miss it!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: