Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Thank You Flowers

Good Morning, Stampers!

As you read this, I am on my way to Sunny Salt Lake City this morning for the Annual Stampin' Up! Convention! We are celebrating 25 FANTASTIC YEARS and I couldn't be more excited!

I have a quick and simple card to share with you, today! It is very similar to one's I have done in the past with the flowers from Field Flowers. It is one of the things that makes the images from this stamp set work so well with other stamps - it is just such a versatile flower!


Be sure to "LIKE" me on Facebook as I will be updating announcements throughout the week from Salt Lake City. I will share with you my swaps, "roomie gifts" & more in the coming days! So stay tuned!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Field Flower, Beautifully Baroque, Express Yourself
Ink: Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Paper: Whisper White

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Gail S. said...

I love this card! Simple, but beautiful.