Saturday, June 08, 2013

Ribbon and Designer Paper Shares

Get a little taste of all the NEW ribbon and papers by taken advantage of the shares I am offering!

Chevron Ribbon Share:

Get 2 yards each of all 12 colors shown!
$25.00



3/8" Ruffle Ribbon:
Get 2 yards each of the NEW In-Colors


$12.00


Designer Paper Share:
Get 156 sheets of 6x6 double-sided papers - two each from all the papers shown below!

$44.00


Email me directly at rubberfunatics@att.net with your order. 
I will send a Paypal invoice - please provide Paypal email and mailing address with your order.

Shipping is additional - I will figure based on your personal order and location.

Ribbon comes wrapped around a chipboard piece to prevent wrinkles.

Please allow 1 week for me to order and receive supplies, then I will ship off to you!





No comments: