Sweet little Valentine treats are on the menu for today! They are small enough to tuck in a customer order, leave on a co-workers desk, or surprise in the school lunch bag! These are little mini Necco candies (but any roll candy can work) I found at the dollar store and covered them in Love Blossoms designer paper.
1. Cut the designer paper to 1" x 3 1/2".
2. Wrap and secure to the candies.
3. Punch a 7/8" scallop circle from Whisper White cardstock.
4. Punch a Blushing Bride Itty Bitty Heart and adhere to the scallop circle with a Stampin' Dimensional.
5. Adhere the scallop circle to the candies using a Stampin' Dimensional.
6. Stamp the sentiment onto Whisper White cardstock using Rose Red and/or Early Espresso inks. 7. Cut and tuck under the scallop circle with a glue dot.
Whip several of these up in no time!
Stamps: Stake Your Claim
Ink: Rose Red, Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Love Blossom designer paper
Accessories: 7/8" Scallop Circle punch, Itty Bitty Heart punch