Good Morning, Stampers!
This week’s Create with Stampin' Friends blog hop is all about revisiting our own creative roots—CASING ourselves! It’s such a fun challenge to look back at a favorite project and give it a fresh twist. I decided to get my inspiration from one of my Halloween cards from last year.
I kept the same layout but updated the palette and textures using the NEW Web of Fun bundle from the Online Exclusives Collection. The embossed orange background still brings that cozy autumn glow, while the spider web panel and haunted house silhouette remind me why I fell in love with this design in the first place. A few new embellishments and stitched details give it a modern refresh—proof that a good design never goes out of style!
(Last year's inspiration card)
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Web of Fun
Stamps: Web of Fun
Ink: Daffodil Delight
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Gray Granite
Accessories: Web of Fun dies, Swirls of Magic embossing folder, White Baker's Twine, Adhesive Backed Chrismtas Buttons, Black Iridescent ribbon, Welcome Noel dies
Happie Stampin'!

Ready to see how the rest of the team CASED themselves?





No comments:
Post a Comment