Good Morning, Stampers!
Welcome to this week's Paper Craft Crew Challenge. We have a great sketch to share with you - I hope you will play along with us!
With the retirement list out today, I started going
through some of the stamp sets I have been neglecting
since the mini catalogs have come out. I came across this
set - Inspiring Iris - that I only used once before!
It definitely inspired me to use it for this week's sketch!
I combined the Inspiring Iris stamp set with the Hydrangea Hill
designer paper. I needed a thank you card, but this simple floral
design can be used for just about any occasion!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Inspiring Iris
Stamps: Inspiring Iris
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, Old Olive
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Basic White, Purple Posy, Hydrangia Hill DSP
Accessories: Stutched So Sweetly dies, All Dressed Up dies, White Baker's Twine
Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
See the rest of the design team's
cards and play along with us if you'd like!
We'd love to have you share your cards!



Love your card, Melissa! Especially the Carnations. Reminds me of my mothers garden.
ReplyDelete