Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #410

 Good Morning, Stampers!


The Paper Craft Crew is back this week with
a fun circle sketch. There are several ways you can 
play along - colors, design and layout, etc.


This set - Enjoy the Moment, is definitely growing on me 😏
The more I play with it, the more I am lovin' it!
What do you think about my gears as accents? I challenged
myself to include something I haven't used in a while and this 
was definitely one of them! A little unique and unexpected.

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Enjoy the Moment
Ink: Versamark, Early Espresso
Paper: Basic White, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, In Good Taste DSP
Accessories: Linen Thread, Stitched Shapes, Garage Gear dies, Little Details embossing folder, Tasteful Textile embossing folder 

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Would you like to see more ideas featuring this
sketch? Check out the rest of the design team!



1 comment:

Jan Musselman said...

I love this, Melissa! All of the little elements you added really makes the design pop.