Saturday, December 19, 2020

Control Freaks December Blog Hop - So Sparkly

 Merry Christmas, Stampers!


Just 1 week until Christmas and the Control Freaks wanted to share one last Blog Hop with you to close out 2020! The theme is So Sparkly and if you are just arriving from Breelin's blog, I'm sure
you'll agree she really nailed it! If you are just starting out here, just keep along and you will make
it all the way around back to her. I hope you enjoy!



Nothing says SO SPARKLY than New Year's Eve, so I have a couple of 
projects to help you ring in the new year!

I am calling this a "Kiss at Midnight". It features our 3 1/8" x 3 1/8"
acetate boxes filled with Hershey's chocolate kisses. A sweet treat
for your midnight celebration! 
The NEW Hearts and Kisses stamp set is coming in January!


Of course, it wouldn't be a celebrations with out some decorations, so
I created this banner using this tassel garland I found at the dollar store.


I added the Playful Alphabet with black Glimmer letters, Stitched Stars and lots of 
sparkly rhinestones to finish it off. I'm ready to ring in the new year!



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Hearts and Kisses 
Ink: Gray Granite, Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Gray Granite, Silver Foil, Black Glimmer
Accessories: Playful Alphabet, Stitched Stars, Basic Rhinestones, Word Wishes dies, 3 1/8" x 3 1/8" Acetate boxes, Whisper White ribbon, Christmas Layers dies


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Continue along for more sparkly fun!
Next up is my super-creative friend, Connie! 


No comments: