Wednesday, September 09, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #392

Good Morning, Stampers!


The Paper Craft Crew is back this week with a 
sketch challege and we hope you'll play along with us!


I pulled out my Celebrate Sunflowers for this one. 
There are so many stamp images and die cut elements
to make this card fun!

**NOTE: To get the multi-color stamped sunflower, I 
first inked up the image using Bumblebee ink. Then, using a sponge
dauber, I added a little Pumpkin Pie to the edges of the flower, Old
Olive to the leaves and Soft Suede to the center. 

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Celebrate Sunflowers
Ink: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Bumblebee, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories: Sunflower dies, Linin Thread, Champagne Rhinestones, Sponge Dauber

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Be sure to stop by and see all the 
cards and play along with the Crew! 



3 comments:

Judith Henry Designs said...

Very nicely balanced card. My favorite so far in the challenge.

Melissa Davies said...

Thank you, Judith! I hope you will play along with us this week!

Jan Musselman said...

I like the Stitched Circle inside the sunflower die cut. Very pretty card.