Friday, July 10, 2020

Fancy Phrases Birthday Wishes

Good Morning, Stampers!

Today's card is one I created for a recent New Catalog Demonstrator Card Swap. Fancy Phrases is one of the first stamp sets that caught my eye when I first saw the Annual catalog and it was the first stamp set I purchased when the catalog went live! Pretty flowers that are easy to color along with the pretty two-font styles in the sentiments. The all-around stamp set is great for occasions and events all year long!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Fancy Phrases
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Seaside Spray
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Seafoam, Silver foil
Accessories: Forever Flourishing dies, Label Me Fancy punch, Many Medallions dies, Seaside Spray Metallic ribbon, Basic Rhinestones
Stampin' Blends: Seaside Spray, Sfot Seafoam

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


Shop these products in my online store.
Get a FREE card kit with any order!


No comments: