Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #350

Good Morning, Stampers!

The Paper Craft Crew is back this week with
a repeat of last weeks sketch! That means you
have double the ideas to help you get your
crafty on! 


This card uses the basic sketch layout but I
changed it up a bit with the images. I always
have a hard time coming up with my own ideas
but having the sketch helps me to get started and
then brake away from it to make it my own - so helpful!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Gather Together
Ink: Gold Metallic, Soft Suede
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Stitched Shapes dies, Gathered Leaves dies, Pressed Petals washi tape

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
See the rest of the ideas using this
sketch and create one of your own to share!


No comments: