Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #330

Good Morning, Stampers!

Check out this pretty sketch challenge we
are playing along with this week!


I started out slow and simple but it ended up being 
a little more "over the top" than I usually do! 
I kept adding and adding elements and finally had to
force myself to stop - haha! Its what I am calling
"grungy elegance"!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Petal Pallette,Gallery Grunge
Ink: Crumb Cake, Versamark, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Gold Foil
Accessories: Petals and More thinlits, Heat tool, gold embossing powder, Aqua Painter, embossing buddy, Delicate Lace Edgelits, Gold Edge Ribbon

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Check out all of the amazing design
team's projects and play along with us!

No comments: