Wednesday, January 09, 2019

PCC 321 - Sketch Challenge

Good Morning, Stampers!

Isn't this a pretty sketch for this week?! 
I love the simplicity of it! 
Grab some supplies and play along with us!



I had this embossed wreath on the card base sitting in
my file cabinet from a card I had started for the holidays.
I challenged myself to use it with this week's sketch and
I think it works! Afterall, the sketch is left for interpretation, right??
I am loving the butterfly "freebies" from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.
The Botanical Butterfly designer paper is full of bold, bright colors
on one side and black and white on the opposite side. It's great
for custom-coloring your papers to match your projects, too!
Those little wooden Butterfly Elements can be left natural 
or colored with ink pads or markers for a one-of-a-kind look.
Add these to your shopping list!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Amazing Life
Ink: Black
Paper: Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Whisper White, Botanical Butterfly DSP
Accessories: Butterfly Elements, Seasonal Wreath embossing folder, Foliage Frame framelits
Stitched Shapes framelits

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Check out all of the designer's creations!
Be inspired and be sure to post your projects
for all to see!


No comments: