Wednesday, November 28, 2018

PCC Theme Challenge #316

Good Morning, Stampers!


Ooh! We get to share our favorite NEW product
this week at the Paper Craft Crew!


I won this stamp set, Beauty Abounds, at Onstage
earlier this month. It has quickly become a 
new favorite of mine and I'm sure you can see why!
The images are beautiful! I added in the Butterfly Beauty thinlits, too -
they are absolutely stunning! Add these beauties
to your wishlist now - they will be a big seller!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Beauty Abounds
Ink: Sahara Sand, So Saffrom, Blusing Bride, Soft Seafoam, Soft Suede
Paper: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Blender Pen, Stitched Shapes framelits, Butterfly Beauty thinlits

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
 Wait til you see what the rest of the design
team created! Grab your favorite new-to-you
products and play along with us!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, this is a beautiful card. I adore the colors and the composition. Thank you for posting it. You've alerted me to yet another way to use this beautiful bundle. I have closely CASE'd it and give you all the credit.