Monday, November 19, 2018

Happy Memories

Good Morning, Stampers!

Today's card is one I created for a swap I took part in on my recent trip to OnStage in Orlando. It features the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set. I keep neglecting the Annual Catalog with the fabulous Holiday Mini Catalog, I needed to give it a little love!


I was going for a dainty/feminine feel with this and the Tufted embossing
folder and delicate lace look of the Decorative Ribbon Border punch
did just that! There are many sentiments to choose from - a great set to 
add to your collection!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Petal Pink, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Balmy Blue
Paper: Whisper White, Petal Pink, Share What You Love DSP
Accessories: Basic Black Baker's Twine, Tufted Embossing Folder, Sequins, Basic Pearls, Decorative Ribbon Border punch

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: