Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #300

Good Morning, Stampers!
We are celebrating our 300th Paper Craft
Crew Challenge this week! HOW EXCITING!
I really hope you will play along with us this week!


I really love this simple sketch - 
it's great for making multiples
in no time!


Believe it or not, I started out very simple
on this card, but then I just kept going and
going and going! 


I guess that's what happens when you get 
new products to play with!

The Botanical Bliss suite has these
beautiful and delicate Botanical Tags thinlit dies along 
with the pretty flower images and
lovely scripted sentiments. It's a 
great choice for an all-around
universal set! A must-have for your
stampin' collection!!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Botanical Bliss
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Calypso Coral, Jet Black Stazon
Paper: Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Gold edge ribbon, Gold glitter, Botanical Tags thinlits, Layered Leaves embossing folder, Blender pen

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
See what the rest of the design team has
created to help celebrate our 300th challenge!
I hope you will play along!

No comments: