Tuesday, June 12, 2018

You Deserve a Break Gift Idea

Good Morning, Stampers!

We are finally nearing the end of our school year here in Michigan! WOO HOO! It's about time!
I created some end-of-the-year gifts that I thought I would share with you. They are all made with products I have saved (ok, hoarded) over the years. I need to use these up more often!! Really
easy to make!


Instructions:

1. Wrap the 12-bar package of mini Kit Kat bars using a 6 1/2" x 12" piece of decorative
paper. 
2. Cut the letters from Basic Black cardstock using the Large Letter framelits and adhere 
to the center of the package.
3. Print the sentiments on Whisper White cardstock and cut each one into a banner.
4. Adhere the banners using Stampin' Dimensionals.
5. Add a fun coordinating embellishment or die cut.

(click to enlarge and print)
Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: