Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #293

Good Morning, Stampers!


The Paper Players are back today with a simple
card sketch! Card sketches are a great way to get
started when you need a little help with design!


I love to use card sketches! They get me going, but then I tend to 
go off and do a little of my own thing to it as well. Today's sketch
was so fun though, so I kept it fairly close to the original layout.
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Awesomely Artistic
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Berry Burst, Tranquil Tide
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, DSP
Accessories: Layering Oval framelits, Very Vanilla Baker's Twine, Mini Black Sequin Trim, BLender Pen, Berry Burst Enamel Dots, Lovely Floral embossing folder

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

We would love to have you join us in creating
with this sketch! Get the details at the Paper Craft Crew
and play along!

No comments: