Saturday, May 19, 2018

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop - Favorite New Preorder

Good Morning, Stampers!

This is an extra-special Create with Connie and Mary Saturday 
Blog Hop as we are sharing NEW products with you!
Believe me when I say "it was hard to choose what to use"!!


I really do LOVE the new Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut
specialty paper!! It is GORGEOUS!! I didn't need to 
do much more than put this beautiful paper on top
of a piece of the new Lovely Lipstick card base and
add a sentiment using the NEW Stitched All Around framelits.
The detail in both of these are stunning - a definite
must-have for your papercraft collection!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Very Vintage
Ink: Archival Basic Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Lovely Lipstick, Delightfully Detailed SP
Accessories: Pearls, Stitched All Around framelits

Happie Stampin'!
I bet you're anxious to see more - me, too!
Go forward to see what Connie has
created or back to see what 
Debbie has created!

2 comments:

Karen P said...

You have me looking at the paper again. When I first saw it I was rather intimidated but it does look so lovely.

Melanie said...

Love this paper - can't wait to order! Thanks for sharing!