Thursday, June 15, 2017

Golden Congratulations

Good Morning, Stampers!

 Today's project is a card I featured at a private class last week. It features the Eclectic Layers thinlits and makes the most beautiful die cuts! The coordinating Oh So Eclectic stamp set is great for some realistic touches!


I would love to bring a private class to you and
your stampin' friends! Contact me for the details!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Oh So Eclectic, Special Celebrations
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Flirty Flamingo, Gold Foil
Accessories: Eclectic Layers thinlits, Decorative Ribbon punch, Metallic Gold Thread

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Elaine Stewart said...

I'm wondering how you used the thinlet to cut out the eclectic piece when I thought it just cut into a piece of paper and left the design cut into it. This one looks like you glued the cut-out on a solid sheet. How did you do that?

Melissa Davies said...

Easy peasy, Elaine! I die cut it out on a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock. Then, just cut it out by hand :O)