TODAY IS THE DAY!
The Create with Connie and Mary
April Mini Session is LIVE!
We have created (14) exclusive projects just for
this session and we are so excited to share them with you!
Each project features full-color step-by-step
instructions - we've made it really easy for you to create!
AND because they are all available now, you
can get creating right away!
Visit Create with Connie and Mary for all the details!
The set I am featuring for the April Mini Session is called Moon Baby.
My project would make a great gift and can be easily adapted
to any theme with a switch of your favorite images!
The card below I created to compliment the Mini Session project.
Once completed, you have a great card and gift ensemble
for that special little baby's arrival!
To create the card:
1. Stamp the moon baby image using Archival Basic Black ink on a Very Vanilla card front.
2. Stamp the star trio using Archival Basic Black ink.
3. Color the moon andstars using Delightful Dijon ink and a blender pen.
4. Color the baby image using Pink Pirouette (cheeks), Soft Sky (clothes), Delightful Dijon (hair) and a blender pen.
5. On a separate piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the baby/umbrella using Archival Basic Black ink.
6. Color using Calypso Coral (clothes), Crumb Cake (hair), Smoky Slate (umbrella) and a blender Pen. Cut.
7. On a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Archival Basic Black ink.
8. Cut using the Lots of Labels framelits.
9. Adhere the sentiment to the card frontusing Stampin' Dimensionals.
10. Adhere the baby/umbrella using Stampin' Dimensionals.
11. On a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the toys/stars image using Archival Basic Black ink.
12. Color the stars using Delightful Dijon and a blender pen.
13. Color the teddy bear using Crumb Cake ink and a blender pen.
14. Cut the stars and teddy bear and adhere to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.