Friday, April 07, 2017

A Quick Note

Good Morning, Stampers!

I think I may have made my fastest card ever! I was in a bind and needed a quick card. With just a few minutes to spare, I whipped the card front through the Big Shot and die cut the bird. A quick stamp of the sentiment and a bow and VOILA! A two-minute card complete!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Eastern Beauty
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso
Accessories: Floral Affection embossing folder, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Birds and Blooms thinlits

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

April Mini Session
STARTS APRIL 11TH!

ALL-NEW projects have been designed and
we can't wait to share them with you!

(14) projects including step-by-step
tutorials for one low price! 


and get all the details on how you can
get in on all the fun!

No comments: