Yes, we were blessed with almost a foot of snow this weekend so
all of the schools here are closed today! That means more
stampin' for me! I'm a happy girl!
Day 7 of my 12 Days of Christmas is very appropriate, too!
My little Snowflake Penguin Ornaments were created with
pre-purchased snowflake ornaments. I stamped and assembled the
penquin and added the sentiment with a touch of shimmer from my
Wink of Stella pen.
My tree was overflowing with these
for my Open House attendees last week!
2. Color his nose and feet using a Pumpkin Pie marker. Cut.
3. Stamp the hat and candy cane onto Whisper White cardstock using Real Red ink. Cut.
4. Adhere the hat and candy cane to the penguin.
5. Cut the sentiment from Garden Green cardstock.
6. Color using a Clear Wink of Stella pen.
7. Adhere the penguin to the snowflake ornament using a hot glue gun.
8. Adhere the sentiment to the penguin.
Stamps: Snow Place
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green
Accessories: Clear Wink of Stella, Christmas Greetings thinlits, Snowfriends thinlits, Pumpkin Pie marker
NON SU!pplies: Pre-purchased Snowflake ornaments, Hot Glue