We are half way through the 12 Days of Christmas!
Day 6 are my little chocolate Santas I created for my
Holiday Open House attendees tonight!
I found these adorable chocolate Santas at Aldi and knew
they would make a great party favor for my guests!
1. Cut Delightful Dijon and Real Red cardstock to 1 3/4" x 9".
2. Score at 4" and 5".
3. Die cut the window using the smallest Layering Ovals framelits.
4. Stamp the sentiment on the Real Red cardstock using Cherry Cobbler ink.
5. Stamp the sentiment on the Delightful Dijon cardstock using Crushed Curry ink.
6. Fold on the score lines and adhere the chocolate Santa to the center using Tear Tape.
7. Fold the two ends to the top and adhere closed.
8. Cut the stars using the Star framelits and adhere to the top of the box.
9. Stamp the Ho,Ho,Ho using Archival Basic Black ink onto Whisper White cardstock.
10. Stamp the Merry Wishes using Real Red ink below.
11. Snip a "v" on each end to form a banner.
12. Adhere the banner to the box using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Stamps: Oh What Fun, Greetings from Santa
Ink: Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Archival Basic Black.
Paper: Delightful Dijon, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Layering Ovals framelits, Star framelits