1. Cut a piece of watercolor paper to 3 3/4" x 5".
2. Using an Aqua Painter, spread some water over the paper.
3. Add some Night of Navy ink to the paper in a back and forth motion. Set aside to dry.
4. Die cut a Whisper White tree and emboss using the Decorative Dots embossing folder.
5. Cut a 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of Night of Navy cardstock.
6. Rub with an embossing buddy and stamp the sentiment with Versamark ink.
7. Sprinkle with Silver embossing powder and heat set.
8. Adhere the watercolor paper to a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Night of Navy cardstock base.
9. Rub the watercolor paper with an embossing buddy.
10. Stamp the star image using Versamark ink.
11. Sprinkle with Silver embossing powder and heat set. Trim as desired.
12. Adhere the tree to the center of the watercolor paper using Stampin' Dimensionals.
13. Adhere the sentiment to the tree using Stampin' Dimensionals.
14. Die cut and adhere a silver foil star to the top of the tree.
Stamps: Santa's Sleigh
Ink: Versamark, Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, watercolor, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Accessories: Decorative Dots embossing folder, Silver embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool, Aqua Painter, Santa's Sleigh thinlits