Day 10 of my 12 Days of Christmas brings a "two-fer" idea!
The Candy Cane Christmas is the perfect set for decorating candy canes!
The adorable little images and sweet little sayings
make giving these as gifts a little more special!
After I made the candy canes, I wondered if the
tag would work for a card, too - and it did!
This card would be a nice compliment to
your holiday baked gifts!
For the TAG:
1. Stamp the sentiment onto Very Vanilla cardstock using Early Epsresso ink.
2. Cut using the stitched oval framelit.
3. Stamp the gingerbreadonto Very Vanilla cardstock using Early Espresso ink. Punch/cut.
4. Punch (2) buttons from Cucumber Crush and adhere to the gingerbread
5. Punch a bowfrom Red Glimmer paper and adhere to the gingerbread.
6. Adhere the gingerbread to the oval.
7. Stamp the star onto Delightful Dijon cardstock using Delightful Dijon ink.Cut.
8. Adhere to the oval using a Stampin' Dimensional.
9. Stamp theTree onto Cucumber Crush cardstock using Cucumber Crush ink. Cut.
10. Adhere to the oval using a Stampin' Dimensional.
11. Stamp the candy onto Very Vanilla cardstock using Real Red ink. Cut.
12. Adhere to the oval using a Stampin' Dimensional.
13. Adhere the tag to the candt cane using Tear and Tape.
14. Wrap the Real Red stitched ribbon around the candy cane and tie in a bow.
For the Card:
1. Repeat the steps for the tag.
2. Cut a piece of Real Red cardstock to 4" x 11". Fold in half.
3. Emboss the card front using the Happy Heart embossing folder.
4. Cut (3) sprigs from Cucumber Crush cardstock and adhere to the cardfront (hang off a bit)
5. Adhere the tag to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
6. Tie the Real Red stitched ribbonaround the top of the card and tie in a bow.
Stamps: Candy Cane Christmas, Cookie Cutter Christmas
Ink: Real Red, Early Espresso, Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush
Paper: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush, Red Glimmer
Accessories: Real Red Stitched Edge Ribbon, Cookie Cutter builder punch, Stitched shapes framelits, Happy Heart embosing folder, Candy CanePretty Pines thinlits