Monday, November 14, 2016

Christmas Train

Good Morning, Stampers!

At my Weekly 3/$5 card classes this week, we are focusing on masculine cards.Sometimes, this can be the toughest to create. On top of it, my Wednesday class told me they would prefer to do more Christmas cards than everyday cards. SO, I decided since the schedule was out already, I would challenge myself to do masculine cards that can also be used for Christmas! This is one of the cards I created. I think it's a beautiful winter scene that can be used for any winter occasion! Do you recognize the train? It is from a set called All Aboard from 2001!! It is one that I can't seem to part with as it makes great masculine cards! Definitely a keeper! Hope you can join me this week for one of my Weekly 3/$5 card classes!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: All Aboard, Lovely as a Tree, Embellished Ornaments, Hang Your Stocking
Ink: Smoky Slate, Archival Basic Black, Garden Green, Real Red
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Looking for additional holiday ideas?
November Mini Session!!

The design team has created (5) fabulous
projects exclusively for subscribers
featuring products from the Holiday Mini Catalog.

PLUS, there is a *bonus* project for those
who subscribe for both November and December!


the details and to subscribe!

1 comment:

Wendie Waldman said...

I totally love this! My husband loves trains and I actually have this stamp. Beautiful. Thank you.