Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Custom Cards - Old Meets New

Good Morning, Stampers!

I was asked to make a set of cards for an upcoming soccer banquet. It's hard to say "good-bye" to certain stamp sets (especially ones with sports images) like this set Goal from several years ago. Since both my boys play(ed) soccer, I knew hanging onto this was going to come in handy! The Large Letter framelits are great for personalzing and  I love how well the current products work with the retired products. A great combination!


Contact me to order your custom cards! Birthdays, Invites,
Baby and Wedding Showers, Bridal, Banquets, Holidays and more!
Prices start at just $3/card!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Goal (retired)
Ink: Archival Basic Black
Paper: Night of Navy, Delightful Dijon, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Starburst framelit, Large Letter framelits, Sparkle embossing folder, Thanks die cut (non-SU!)

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: