Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Cookie Cutter Mummy

Good Morning, Stampers!

Just one more day until the NEW Holiday Mini Catalog goes LIVE! Can you pick out a couple of new items in this card? First, that sweet little mummy just melts my heart - he's just adorable! If you like him for Halloween, wait til you see the Christmas Cookie Cutter stamp set! Both sets will coordinate with the Cookie Cutter Builder punch and I guarantee you will love them all!! Also added is the Pumpkin Pie glimmer paper, Add a little sparkle to all your Fall projects!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Cookie Cutter Halloween
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie Glimmer
Accessories: Beautiful Branches thinlits, Woodland embossing folder, 2 1/2" circle punch, Cookie Cutter Builder punch, blender pen

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

linda said...

I have been seeing so many cute cards with this stamp. I guess I'll have to get it! Nice card, as usual!