Friday, June 17, 2016

Thanks, Friend!

Good Morning, Stampers!

I combined two fun sets to create this card today - Fresh Fruit and the Jar of Love. I knew these two would make a perfect match! This card is for a special friend who helped me get thru sending my baby off to CA for a new job this past week. Somehow she knew just how I felt and gave me chocolate and ice cream to lift my spirits. It certainly helped! She is a big lemonade w/ fresh fruit drinker and this card suits her to a tee! I sure hope she likes it!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Fresh Fruit, Jar of Love
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay, Pink Pirouette
Paper: Whisper White, Fruit Stand DSP
Accessories: Everyday Jars framelits, blender pen

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Melissa Stout said...

This is gorgeous, Melissa!