Saturday, June 04, 2016

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop - Peekaboo Peach

Good Morning, Stampers!


Now that the new catalog is live, we are highlighting all of the fantastic 
new In-Colors over the next several weeks! First up is Peek-A-Boo Peach.

I am so excited to have a peach back in our color collection!
I've been having so much fun with the new Swirly Bird stamp set
this past week, I decided to keep with the theme.
One fun thing I like to do with the photopolymer stamp sets is to
use the backside of the images. Here, you can see I used the backside of
the swirl for a large, smooth circle image.
By stampin' off on some on the images, I was able to achieve a 2-tone
color look with a bit of dimension. So fun!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Swirly Bird, Thoughtful Banners
Ink: Peek-A-Boo Peach
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Swirly Scribbles thinlits, Duet Banner punch

Happie Stampin'!

See what 
Connie has created with 
Peek-a-Boo Peach!


Miss a blog? 
You can go back to revisit



1 comment:

Rachel Palmieri said...

Love this Melissa, so achievable for a beginner, yet very eye catching.