I have a fun and FREE Easter project tutorial to share with you today! It's my little Carrot Patch with the silly little Easter Chick disguised as a bunny - lol! Silly Chickie, carrots are for bunnies! Enjoy!
1. Cut a piece of Cucumber Crush cardstock to 3 1/8" x 5 1/4".
2. Score along long edge at 1" and 4 1/4".
3. Score along short edge at 1" and 2 1/8".
4. Snip to form tabs (see blue line)
5. Assemble box with adhesive on all the tabs,
6. Cut a strip of 1" x 9" Cucumber Crush.
7. Snip with Fringe scissors to create grass.
8. Adhere the strip to the box and trim.
9. Tie a piece of Cucumber Crush lace trim in a bow.
10. Stamp the chick onto So Saffron cardstock using Archival Basic Black. Cut.
11. Stamp (2) ear onto Whisper White cardstock using Archival Basic Black ink. Cut.
12. Color inside of ears using Pink Pirouette ink. Adhere the ears to the backside of the chick.
13. Color the beack with Pumpkin Pie ink.
14. Stamp the sentiment onto a Basic Black Handpicked die cut cardstock piece using Whisper White ink.
15, Adhere the chick to the sentiment.
16. Adhere the chick to the box on the inside.
17. Fill box with carrot candies!
Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness, ABC Rotary
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Paper: Basic Black, Cucumber Crush, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: Fringe scissors, Cucumber Crush lace trim