Friday, February 19, 2016

You'll Be Missed

Good Morning, Stampers!

Ever start creating a card and not have it come out the way you had envisioned? Well, that's exactly what happened with this card! No matter what I did, I couldn't get it to look the way I wanted. So, I nixed the original idea and just went with what I had. This is the result. My customers always ask me if I ever make mistakes. (bwahaha! - only always!!) I am just really good at covering them up! Can you spot the mistake here? Of course not - it's covered up with the polka dot designer paper! Now, I just need to find someone to give this card to!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Wild About Flowers
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral, Archival Basic Black
Paper: Calypso Coral, Watercolor, Whisper White, Calypso Coral DSP
Accessories: Spritzer, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Whisper White cotton ribbon

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Check out the February Mini Session
Its only $8.95 US
 and features projects created with products from the  
Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures! 
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...
THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...
perfect for your club or stamp camp!

* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini 
collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)

*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Feb 2016 collage

No comments: