Sunday, February 21, 2016

Wearin' of the Green

Top O' the Mornin', Stampers!

I've started creating for the wearin' of the green! Although, it's not a huge holiday for me, I do have several cards I send out in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Since Stampin' Up! is limited on this holiday, I started searching through the catalogs to see what I could use to create a few cards. There is actually more than I first thought! I combined several sets to create this card - a cluster of sorts! Can you spot them all????

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Petite Petals, Perpetual Birthday Calendar, Project Life Day to Day, Tiny Tiny Wishes, And Many More, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Cucumber Crush, Wild Wasabi, Sahara Sand, Archival Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Gold Foil
Accessories: Gold Foil Doily, Cucumber Crush Lace trim, 1/4" hand held punch, 1/8" hand held punch, Petite Petal Punch

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: